Why study with ICATS
Latest News & Events
Internationally Recognised Professional Qualification
- Over 30 years experience of distance learning in the industry.
- Course workbooks are written by internationally acknowledged experts with depth of industry and teaching experience.
- All the required learning material is included the course pack.
- The syllabus has been developed in close collaboration with the industry and is accredited by IFEAT (International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades) and the BSP (British Society of Perfumers).
- There is individual support from a Personal Tutor by email.
- There is flexibility to work around business commitments with no fixed examination dates.
- Attendance at the University is not required but there is the opportunity to meet fellow students and professionals at occasional workshops – see our events section for further details.
- The IFEAT Diploma is an internationally recognised professional qualification in the industry.
- Both technical and business aspects of the industry are covered developing the dual competence for professional success in the Aroma Trades.
- For those without the time to take the full programme individual modules may be taken in CPD (Continuing professional Development) mode.
Website designed and developed by 4DW - Scarborough, North Yorkshire